At Opptee Travel Search, we are passionate about and strive to achieve two goals:
- To offer comprehensive, unbiased search options so you can book best travel choices, and
- To offer lesser-known tips to help maneuver through all phases of travel receiving what you’re eligible for while on-the-go.
Number one is ongoing and that’s why Opptee exists. Number two is an offshoot and we continue to advocate for travelers by offering little-known information.
As I prepared to fly recently, I realized there were a number of Opptee flight lists I wanted to have easy access to so I could reference while in transit.
Ok, that’s easy to do. Here it is, a list that includes links to five checklists you may need while en-route. Just bookmark this blog for need-to-know flight reference info.
- Luggage Lost and Found. This article lists the best ways to avoid losing checked bags and if your bags are lost, lists key actions to take.
- Need to Know for Delayed or Canceled Flights. This one details steps to follow when you need to quickly reschedule onto another flight or you need to receive a refund.
- When to ask the Airline for an Expense Voucher. If your flight is delayed, be sure to ask or search online to find out if you’re eligible for a meal, hotel or ground transportation voucher.
- Need to Give up your Seat for a flight voucher? This blog lists the questions to ask about flight vouchers. Before agreeing to and signing for any amount, these are things to consider.
- 7 easy ways to stay healthy while traveling
As we continue to add more flight reference lists to our blog page, I will continue to add the most useful new links to this article.
OppteeTravel Search: Your Personal Travel Agent